Monday, October 8, 2007

Paris Fashion Week Pt. II





The grown-up in me would love to report that the show that blew me away was Lanvin. And it's not that I don't see that it is stunning, and that one would be the cynosure of all eyes in the room in just about any one of the dresses. It's that it's not precisely the grown-up in me that responds to fashion most of the time. This time it was Marc Jacobs, on whom I am forever just about to give up, who thrilled me at Louis Vuitton with a collection of layers in bright colors inspired, he says, by Spongebob Squarepants. The first three photos are all LV, and I'd wear them and the rest of his collection any day. The fourth photo, featuring a little blush-colored swing jacket that I'd wear every day of my life, is John Galliano, whose show made me as happy as his shows always do.

As usual, the color in the photos is not true, but will snap to life if you click on them to enlarge.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

do you think Forever 21 has knocked off that jacket yet? it's phenominal.