Thursday, June 12, 2008

Jewelry Rack


Have I mentioned lately that I have but to suggest an idea and my spouse makes it so? I have for some time wanted a nice big wall-mounted system for keeping my jewelry straight, and voila: one trip to Home Depot later, my spouse invented the above. I love it. All the big clunky necklaces, by the way, are from Subversive for Target, one of those designer collaborations Target is doing these days. I've loved Subversive jewelry for a long time, so when I saw the cheapo versions at Target, I went absolutely bananas. No one else in my town has any because I bought it all.

2 comments:

SCM said...

Did he do the fancy coverings as well???? Ideas, ideas, ideas for the new home!

avb said...

OK, so after seeing this post yesterday, I SO took myself to Target today. I got the Killer Bee and Roses necklace, and a fantastic bracelet. Subversive = fabulous.