Monday, June 4, 2007

Temporary Suspension

Not of the whole blog, just the "What'd We Have For Dinner?" feature. I'm aware that I might as well suspend the whole thing, since that feature is the warm beating heart of the entire enterprise, but I'll still keep alive the hope that I might read another book, or knit something, or solve some problem, and want to post about it.

It's just that what I'm making for dinner these days couldn't possibly interest anyone, and even if it did, I'm more often than not unable to stand even thinking about what I ate for dinner by the next morning. So, you can just take as given that what we had for dinner was: thrown together, bland, and largely vegetable-free. You can also assume that I didn't enjoy making or eating it particularly. Bummer!

But do stay tuned; if history is any guide, I'll be back in action in the kitchen some time in August.

1 comment:

Joel Brouwer said...

Oh dear. You poor thing. Here's all best wishes that you're up and around and scarfing goat curry again soon.

I probably shouldn't have even said "goat curry." Sorry.