Thursday, October 27, 2011

Post #1000!

Friends, I've had a ball. One thousand posts and four years after I first thought, "what are these blogs I hear so much about?" I look back with total enthusiasm on my time here with you. I am putting The Enthusiast on an indefinite hiatus now, to find out how all the cooking, sewing, movie watching et. al. feels when I do it without reporting on it. I'll leave you with this one last image of what has to be a quintessential baking adventure for me: whole wheat sesame seed banana muffins. Thank you for looking, commenting, and letting me enthuse.

12 comments:

lc said...

I've enjoyed your blog. Hate to see it take a break, but honestly I can't imagine how you do it all! Thank you for your posts and lovely way with words.
roll tide carol

Lee S said...

I'll miss checking out what you're up to!

Anonymous said...

Dashed to hear but thanks for the images, vignettes, hand craft genius, food from another way to eat, Go Fug Yourself and....the enthusiasm.

Zila

kevin21 said...

Canada Goose Victoria

Canada Goose Camp Down

Discount Canada Goose Victoria

Kensington Canadian Goose

Canada Goose Montebello

Canada Goose Victoria Jacket For Women<

LoveAffair Cakes by mirela said...

wow! :) congratulations! very impressive

LoveAffair Cakes by mirela said...

wow! :) congratulations! very impressive

Balika Vadhu said...

I Love Your Blog....

Sheira Rieke said...

Hi,
Please contact me at community@dualshow.com to discuss an opportunity.
Sheira

reginag said...

Substantial read!

valley evaluation centers

Pramod Kumar Pandey said...

Than you posting Exciting offers on website.
www.mnatives.com

Partywear saree said...

Certainly a fantastic piece of work ... It has relevant information. Thanks for posting this. Your blog is so interesting and very informative.Thanks sharing. Definitely a great piece of work Thanks for your work.

7toursbd said...


Really is a good contain what I looking for, its helping me a lot, thanks for sharing, got you by Google search, Your page ranking good by Google & Alexa, Carry on with good works